Friday, October 26, 2012

About Safe Health and Fitness



As Featured On EzineArticlesI started this Blog in an effort to combat all of the ridiculous diet plans, pills, and products that have been hitting the market in recent years.  As someone who has been heavier than I wanted to be, I know the temptation to go for some "get thin quick" product, but before you do, I encourage you to read a few of my posts, try some of the things I suggest, and let me know how it goes in the comments section.  All of my posts will be geared at providing you with safe, realistic suggestions to help you lose weight, gain lean muscle, and lead a healthy lifestyle regardless of your age.  I firmly believe that leading a healthy lifestyle isn't always about making the healthiest choice, it's about making the healthier choice.  That's what I really want you to get from this blog - an ability to make a lifetime of healthier choices to make a healthier you!

Nutrition:
Smart-Carb Diet
Build the Perfect Breakfast
The Truth about Protein
Build the Perfect Meal Plan with Snacks
Demystifying Protein Supplements
The Easiest Way to Burn Calories
How to Prevent a Binge: The 80/20 Rule
Surviving Starbucks and Coffee Shops
Eat Out Without Straying From Your Diet
The Truth About Sports Drinks
The Ugly Reality of Counting Calories

Fitness:
Lift Weights to Lose Fat
Burn Calories Fast with Interval Training
5 Keys to Muscle Building

Simple Substitutions:
Simple Substitution #1: Lean Beef
Simple Substitution #2: Dark Chocolate
Simple Substitution #3: Greek Yogurt
Simple Substitution #4: Whole Wheat Crackers
Simple Substitution #5: Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment